Workplace Sexual Harassment Prevention & Response (Level 1 training, 4 hour workshop)
This workshop explores recognizing and responding to sexual harassment (& bullying) in the workplace. We recommend this programme for organisations looking to push positive cultural change within their own workplace and the wider community.
- Defining sexual harassment and bullying
- Establishing a shared understanding and language for discussing harmful sexual behaviour
- Understanding the dynamics of sexual harassment and bullying
- Team culture for sexual harassment prevention
- How to safely respond to and de-escalate potentially harmful situations
- Managing robust personal and professional boundaries
- Developing action plans for prevention, bystander intervention, and response
Sexual Harassment Prevention & Response for Students & Residential Advisors (4 hour workshop)
This workshop explores recognizing and responding to sexual harassment. We recommend this programme for tertiary organisations looking to push positive cultural change within their own learning community. Participants will engage with the content through group discussions, small group exercises and media analysis.
- Establish a shared understanding of consent
- Establish a shared understanding of appropriate and acceptable community behaviour
- Develop a shared vision for a safe and respectful learning environment
- Explore myths and facts about sexual harm
- Recognise the impacts of sexual harm on an individual and a community
- Identify barriers to disclosing harmful experiences
- An introduction to safely responding to disclosures of harm from a peer
- Develop an understanding of managing personal and professional boundaries
- Explore safe and appropriate strategies for bystander intervention in potentially harmful situations
- Promote positive behaviours in communities and work spaces
- Strategies for self-care
Email email@example.com for more information.