If you have experienced sexual violence and need to talk to someone, you can contact our services
Wellington Sexual Abuse HELP Foundation
For 24 hour crisis support contact Sexual Abuse HELP Foundation on 04 499 7532
- 24 Hour Support and Crisis Service following sexual assault
- Counselling for people affected by rape, sexual abuse and family violence
- information and support about reporting rape or sexual abuse to the police.
- in-person support with a social worker
- Wellington Sexual Abuse HELP Foundation is located in Wellington CBD and Porirua.
Wellington Rape Crisis
Phone: (04) 801 8973
Level 3, Southmark House,
203-209 Willis St, Wellington
Open 9.30am – 4pm
No appointment necessary
WellStop provides professional specialist treatment services to adults who have engaged in harmful sexual behaviour and children with concerning sexual behaviours. WellStop has coverage from Gisborne to Taranaki and down to Wellington.
If you are concerned about someone’s behaviour, visit the WellStop website to find out how make a referral